This time of year, even a little bit of help can go a long way. Here are some jobs that your neighbors have started posting on QuadJobs to make their season a little lighter and brighter. Hire a hardworking college student near you to help with these tasks and give yourself the gift of calm! Just a few hours can make such a difference.
- Addressing holiday cards. If you’re someone who sends out a large number of cards, this may be the perfect task to take off your list.
- Hanging outdoor lights. It’s fun until it’s not… and that’s the moment to recruit a QuadJobs student to finish the job. (PS — A great gift to whoever deals with the lights in your household: Hire a QuadJobs college student to take them down and store them neatly in January. Nobody loves that job!)
- Holiday party help. From prepping food, passing out drinks, playing DJ, taking coats, and cleaning up afterward, having a QuadJobber help at your holiday party will guarantee that you have a good time yourself!
- Wrapping gifts. Assembling complicated toys is also a popular job post this time of year!
- Mailing gifts to out-of-town relatives and friends. This is SUCH a treat to skip! Send a college student to stand in line and mail your packages.
- Babysitting. Hire a local college student to keep the kids active and entertained during winter break, OR for an evening that you’re going out. Our students get rave reviews as babysitters — which you can easily see for yourself, when someone applies for your job post, and their past job reviews are included in their profile.
QuadJobs is an online platform connecting college and graduate students to local jobs. From Saturday night babysitting to moving a couch to helping a local business during a busy time, students find flexible jobs that fit into whatever free time they have. By streamlining the employment connection between campus and community, QuadJobs unlocks jobs particularly well-suited for students’ busy, often changing schedules. The platform tracks every job a student takes and gathers performance reviews. Small jobs matter—they help a student network, earn income, and build a track record of work experience. Local employers can hire with efficiency and confidence.