Who doesn’t love summer? Make this season the best ever with some advance planning…and posting. It’s not too soon to hit QuadJobs to find the best college students looking for summer work.
- Babysitting. Always the most popular job category on our platform, summer is a great time to hire a college student to be a mother’s helper, drive kids to camp, or simply keep them entertained in the backyard. Maybe you need extra hands when you take children to the pool, or a full-time nanny to watch your kids during working hours. Whatever your needs, there is a hardworking college student who’d love the opportunity to do this job well. Your kids will thank you!
- Tutoring. Ever feel like summer vacation is a little…long? If reminding your kids to read or practice math facts feels like a battle, give yourself a break and hire a local college student to keep their skills sharp throughout the summer months.
- Party help. Enjoy your own party! College students are happy to help you get set up, prep food, serve your guests, and clean up afterward. Many employers hire students to lifeguard, if there will be children near a pool. You might be surprised by how affordable it can be to get a few hours of party help—and what a difference it makes!
- Pet-sitting. Pet-sitting, always a popular job post on our platform, is a great thing to consider if you’ll be heading out of town on vacation. Many QuadJobs employers find reliable college students to take great care of their pets, making sure they get plenty of exercise, company, and love.
- Yardwork. Summer weekends are precious! Hire a QuadJobs college student to mow your lawn or help in the yard, and give yourself those extra hours. They’re grateful for the work, and you deserve a break.
QuadJobs is an online platform connecting college and graduate students to local jobs. From Saturday night babysitting to moving a couch to helping a local business during a busy time, students find flexible jobs that fit into whatever free time they have. By streamlining the employment connection between campus and community, QuadJobs unlocks jobs particularly well-suited for students’ busy, often changing schedules. The platform tracks every job a student takes and gathers performance reviews. Small jobs matter—they help a student network, earn income, and build a track record of work experience. Local employers can hire with efficiency and confidence.