- The Holiday Photo. College students know how to take a great pic! Hire a local college student to take a whole bunch of photos for an hour — you’re guaranteed at least one photo where everyone’s eyes are open.
- Addressing Holiday Cards. Once that photo has made its way onto a cute holiday card, you can outsource the addressing and stamping to a local college student looking for flexible work this holiday season.
- Babysitting. The calendar gets full this time of year, so plan ahead with a great QuadJobs babysitter your children will love.
- Helping at a Holiday Party. Prepping food, taking coats, serving drinks, and cleaning up… don’t host without a helpful QuadJobber on hand!
- Assembling Toys. Contrary to what you may have heard, your children will love that 200-part play kitchen just as much whether you put it together or hire a handy QuadJobs college student to spare you the three hours of work!
- Wrapping Gifts. Imagine a world in which you’re not doing this in the wee hours of Christmas Eve. Give yourself this gift!
- The Annual Post Office Run. If standing in line to mail packages to far-off relatives isn’t your favorite holiday tradition, hire a QuadJobber to take this errand off your plate.
- Decorating. Put lights where you’re never managed to put lights before with the help of QuadJobber. Make yours the most festive house on the block!
- Petsitting. Off to visit relatives? Ask a local college student to take excellent care of your pets while you are away.
QuadJobs is an online platform connecting college and graduate students to local jobs. From Saturday night babysitting to moving a couch to helping a local business during a busy time, students find flexible jobs that fit into whatever free time they have. By streamlining the employment connection between campus and community, QuadJobs unlocks jobs particularly well-suited for students’ busy, often changing schedules. The platform tracks every job a student takes and gathers performance reviews. Small jobs matter—they help a student network, earn income, and build a track record of work experience. Local employers can hire with efficiency and confidence.