Let’s be real. Decluttering your house sounds great—who doesn’t want a home that feels more spacious, organized and welcoming? It’s finding the time to do it that’s the challenge for many of us. Enter QuadJobs. Here are a few ways that hiring a college student from a local campus can transform your spring cleaning this year:
- You’ll get more of each hour you spend. As you sort, for example, your QuadJobber can bring donation items to GoodWill. Having two hands at work will make each room easier to conquer.
- Having great company will keep you going. It’s easy to lose steam when you’re going alone. Hiring a college student is a great way to infuse spring cleaning with extra energy. And staying committed to the job is easier when there’s someone working alongside you.
- Your QuadJobber can keep working when you need a break.
- Need help carrying heavy boxes and even old furniture? Post for students who are willing to do some manual labor, and save your back.
- Unlike using a professional organizer, hiring a college student for a few hours won’t cost you very much. It’s an economical way to get support when you’re taking on a big decluttering job.
Whether it’s cleaning out the garage, a pantry, kids’ clothes or the whole house, QuadJobs college students are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work. Make your spring cleaning count this year!
QuadJobs is an online platform connecting college and graduate students to local jobs. From Saturday night babysitting to moving a couch to helping a local business during a busy time, students find flexible jobs that fit into whatever free time they have. By streamlining the employment connection between campus and community, QuadJobs unlocks jobs particularly well-suited for students’ busy, often changing schedules. The platform tracks every job a student takes and gathers performance reviews. Small jobs matter—they help a student network, earn income, and build a track record of work experience. Local employers can hire with efficiency and confidence.