We know our students are dealing with massive disruptions to their academic lives, college experiences, and summer employment, as well as increased financial stress. What you are dealing with is no small thing. Here are a few resources to reach out to for support.
Contact your school, and in particular the Financial Aid Office, if you have questions about:
- Finishing the term and keeping your federal and other financial aid.
- Getting paid for federal work-study jobs if the job is not currently needed or you are unable to perform it.
- Your parents cannot go to their jobs because of the coronavirus, and they don’t get paid if they don’t work. This affects your financial aid needs.
- Any other financial questions you have about your college expenses, aid package, and income.
Contact Career Services at your school if you have questions about:
- The cancellation of summer internships and other employment.
- Opportunities for virtual jobs and other online programs being created by Career Services to help students during this time.
Contact QuadJobs if you’d like one-on-one career counseling with co-founder Andra Newman. Andra has an extensive background in recruitment and HR. The conversation can be tailored to your specific concerns. If interested, please email [email protected].