Take a look at your to-do list… and chances are, there’s a lot you can get done by enlisting the help of a local college student looking for work! This is a true win-win: College students love quick local jobs that fit easily into the schedules, and employers love how much they can get accomplished for a limited amount of money. Here are some of the flexible, short-term jobs we’ve seen come through the QuadJobs platform over the years… hope they inspire you to get a bunch done yourself!
- Garage clean up. This job seems to be on everyone’s list! By hiring a local college student to help organize, move items, and bring donations to GoodWill, you can get this project done before lunch on a weekend… you’ll feel great!
- Seasonal yard work. A few hours of weeding, moving or cleaning patio furniture, or raking leaves can change your whole season. A great investment if your weeks are feeling busy.
- Children’s birthday parties. Hire a local college student through QuadJobs, and you’ll have extra hands to keep your little guests happy and entertained. He or she can paint faces, serve cake, take a family photo when the candles are blown out, and best of all, clean up.
- Holidays. Whether it’s passing out candy at Halloween, addressing Christmas cards and wrapping gifts, or dressing up like an enormous Easter Bunny, hiring a student to help is a great way to make every holiday more fun for you and your family. It doesn’t take many hours to make the difference!
- Moving furniture. You know that daybed that you’d love to move from the 2nd floor to the basement? Hire a local college student to take it downstairs. It won’t cost much and your back will thank you.
How has QuadJobs helped you? We’d love to hear your story! Drop us a line at [email protected].
QuadJobs is an online platform connecting college and graduate students to local jobs. From Saturday night babysitting to moving a couch to helping a local business during a busy time, students find flexible jobs that fit into whatever free time they have. By streamlining the employment connection between campus and community, QuadJobs unlocks jobs particularly well-suited for students’ busy, often changing schedules. The platform tracks every job a student takes and gathers performance reviews. Small jobs matter—they help a student network, earn income, and build a track record of work experience. Local employers can hire with efficiency and confidence.